Meet the Bruder EXP-6, an amazing high-tech travel trailer designed for off-roading and built by Australian company, Bruder. This amazing house on wheels has epic suspension, an aerodynamic design and all kinds of fantastic features and upgrades available.
The home can sleep two with a double bed, or you can get three extra bunks to sleep up to 6 comfortably. It has a cool kitchen that’s accessible from both the exterior and interior, as well as two fridges: One you can access outside and one from inside. And yes, there’s a bathroom, and an additional outdoor shower, as well.
As you can imagine, something this fancy comes with a pretty big price tag, but it’s worth showing you all because of the ingenious features that you can get inspiration from. I filled out a quote for the basic model shipped to the US, and it starts at $115,000 USD. You can fill out your own quote here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Is This The Coolest Camper Ever?
Here’s the pull-out refrigerator and counter space.
You can upgrade to get this great electrical awning.
Inside is your couch and indoor refrigerator.
You can get sleeping for up to six in your Bruder!
The swivel table gives you a great spot to eat inside.
There’s clever storage hidden everywhere.
Here’s the entrance to the bathroom.
Traditional wet bath inside.
There’s a table for a grill outside, and you can get an induction cooktop.
Here’s the kitchen, accessible via both the inside and outside.
What do you think of this off-roading wonder?
VIDEO: BRUDER EXP-6 EXPEDITION TRAILER
- Weight: 1980kg*
- ATM: 3000kg*
- Axle Capacity: 5200kg
- Brakes: 4-wheel ventilated disc
- Body Length: 5000mm
- Total Length: 6723mm
- Ground Clearance: 650mm
- Max Tyre Size: 35inch
- Low Height: 2120mm (2470mm GT version)
- Max Height: 2430mm (2780mm GT version)
- Body Width: 1920mm
- Wheel Track: 1690mm
- Body Insulation R-value: Over 5.1
- Water Capacity: 170L Internal body tank (more water storage available)
- Chassis: Certified engineered, air-tight & sealed (no holes), painted black, 125mm x 75mm with 2x recovery points and optional Warn winch.
- Suspension: Certified engineered, Bruder patented design, 12-inch adjustable wheel travel with correct geometry, 450 grade high tensile circular hollow section tapered suspension arms, 4x Bruder specific remote canister rose joint mono tube shock absorbers.
- Body: Certified engineered, Epoxy bonded closed cell composite up to 60mm with no pathway in construction for insulation leakage.
- * Weight fluctuates up/down depending on options and build selected. Each EXP-6 is individually weighted
- * ATM can be altered to suit application
- FROM $159,900 Australian dollars
- From Nearly-Homeless to Remodeling And Flipping RVs with Her Mom For A Living!
- 2017 GMC Terrain SUV Turned Stealth-Camper
- The High Tech and Affordable Kasita Tiny House: The Next Revolution in Housing?
Our big thanks to Bruder for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Blackbird Cheeky Monkey Tiny House is 28 Ft & $80K - March 3, 2021
- The Château: 30 Ft. Uncharted Tiny Homes Build w/ Downstairs Bedroom & Solar - March 3, 2021
- From Weekend Trips to Full-Time Tiny House Living in Switzerland - March 2, 2021