There’s a time for a luxury vacation, and then there’s a time for an off-grid adventure that gets you closer to nature. This rustic A-frame in Colorado is the perfect place for a couple or a handful of friends to get together and enjoy stunning views, tons of nature experiences, and a cozy wood-burning stove.
Inside the tiny aframe you’ll find a couch, and a bunk bed with a twin and full bed. Up the stairs is a loft bedroom with another pull-out bed for two. There’s also a kitchenette, outhouse, and shared shower house. Solar power will keep your phones charged and the lights on, but they provide lanterns and a flashlight just in case.
You can book your vacation at Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Enjoy An Off-Grid Vacation at This Moose Haven Cabin
Here’s the little dining and kitchenette area.
Cozy wood everywhere! Love the red ceiling.
The couch can be moved around to where you’d like it.
Staircase up to the loft.
Loft bedroom with pull out couch.
Keep cozy with the wood stove.
Outhouse is close to the cabin.
Composting toilet inside.
WOW! What a view.
Would you enjoy staying here?
- The remoteness, views, ability to have pets make this spot special
- Hiking, biking, xc ski or snowshoe opportunities right from your cabin to our Elk Run Trail or into Routt National Forest and the Mount Zirkel Wilderness makes this destination hard to beat.
- Downstairs is a full and twin bed and a queen fold out sofa bed upstairs.
- There isn’t running water in the cabin however well water is provided.
- We provide a gas grill for cooking in lieu of the fire pit.
- There is a fire pit with a grill for cooking at the front door.
- Solar powers the lights and phone charger. A flashlight and candles are supplied.
- We also supply the following: blankets, linens, pillows, silverware, cooking utensils, pots and pans, French Press, glasses, cups, water, firewood, matches, 3 outside chairs, picnic table and a fire-ring with grill.
- The composting bathroom is 20 feet from the cabin.
- The shower house is within 100 feet and is shared with one other cabin.
- Foss Haus A-Frame Getaway in Washington State
- Mario’s 10 x 10 Weekend A-Frame with Terrace
- 14×14 A-frame tiny cabin built from one of LaMar Alexander’s plans
Our big thanks to Deb for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Plāhaus: Super Sleek Tiny House Vacation - October 24, 2021
- 196-sq.-ft. Deluxe Family Dome on Columbian Hillside - October 23, 2021
- Bamboo Tube Vacation Cabin on Mexico Beach - October 22, 2021