What if there was a low-cost way to build an eco-friendly, fire-proof, water-proof and insect-proof home? That you could do all yourself with readily-available materials like water, concrete and detergent? Meet DomeGaia! A company committed to sharing their AirCrete-buildling technology with the world.
This innovative AirCrete is created using cement, water and foam (made by combining detergent with compressed air). It can be made at home using some of the tools sold by DomeGaia, and the material can be shaped into just about any design.
The home pictured below is Hajjar Gibran’s dome home which started his AirCrete journey. As you can see, you can make an amazing structure from AirCrete. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
A Dome Home, Like This One in Thailand, Can Be Built Using AirCrete!
The main living area looks out to a little fish pond.
Here’s the pond view from the inside.
I love the orange exterior they used over the AirCrete.
Look how it glows at night time!
Here is the view from the bedroom door.
And here you are looking into the bedroom
Now this is the coolest bathroom/shower I’ve ever seen!
There is a fridge and stove under the sink.
These stairs take you to a roof-top hammock area.
The glass skylights let in lots of natural light.
Here’s the platform to the hammock.
This grass roof is amazing and fits with the area.
Could you live here?
VIDEO: Build Dome Home like Steve’s for under $10K
- Dome home in Thailand
- Created using AirCrete
- AirCrete is cement, water and foam
- Foam made from detergent and air
- DomeGaia sells compressors to create the foam
- AirCrete is water and fire proof
- AirCrete is inexpensive and lightweight
- AirCrete can be shaped into all kinds of designs
- Off-Grid Adobe Dome Getaway with Milky Way Views
- Funky Laguna Beach Dome Home For Sale
- Tiny Dome Cabin in Patagonia
Our big thanks to DomeGaia for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper - February 3, 2023
- Friland Tiny House on Northern Italian Cliff - February 3, 2023
- 574 Sq. Ft. Mobile Home w/ Lot For Sale: Under $40K - February 3, 2023