Some months back we showed you the Tye Haus, but here is one of her sister dwellings, the Foss Haus — another spectacular a-frame hand built in 1978. The home sits among lovely Douglas firs and is a secluded vacation spot for a family.
This is an ideal resting spot for hikers and adventurers, as you’re just minutes away from plenty of outdoor activities. But if you just want to stay snuggled in all day, the wood-burning gas stove, game cabinet and a good book should keep you more than happy! Plus, this house is pet-friendly with a $50 pet fee, which is awesome if you like to bring your pup on vacation. Enjoy the photo tour below and book your stay on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Vacation in the Firs: Foss Haus A-Frame
Wood everywhere makes the spot cozy.
There’s a sofa, bean bag chair and arm chair.
The kitchen includes a bar for eating.
Take in those lovely views through the huge windows.
A selection of DVDs for you to choose from.
Gorgeous stained glass details here upstairs.
Full bath with roomy shower.
Stunning mural on the sliding closet doors.
Cozy and romantic queen bedroom in the loft.
And another queen bedroom downstairs.
- Two queen beds
- One bed in loft
- One bed on ground floor
- Fully-functioning kitchen
- Bathroom with flush toilet
- Shower/tub combo
- Large living room with couch/chairs
- Flatscreen TV
- Gas fireplace
- Huge windows with forest views
- Super Cozy Tye Haus A-Frame Cabin Rental in Washington State
- Haven on the Hill: English Getaway Handmade with Reclaimed Materials
- Glass Tiny House Getaway in Remote Brazilian Forest
Our big thanks to Tye Haus for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- His Surf Shack Box Truck Tiny House - February 22, 2024
- 24-ft. Tiny House in Florida by Craftsman Tiny Homes - February 22, 2024
- Joey’s Four Season DIY Van Build: From FBI to Van Life - February 22, 2024