I just don’t think you can get a better tiny house than one in the trees — there’s something so magical about treehouses! This one, with its unique wood-stack walls, round main living area, and amazing copper soaking tub is something truly spectacular.
Located in the forest of Holditch, England, you’ll find a King-size bed, wrap-around porch, and even a revolving wood stove in the middle! A rope bridge takes you into the home, and you can take a shower in the trees. There’s also a small kitchen for self-catering. Enjoy the photo tour below, let us know what you think, and book your stay over at QuirkyAcom.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Magical English Treehouse with Sauna, Hot Tub & Outdoor Shower
Here’s the rope bridge that takes you into the home.
In the center of the treehouse sits this amazing wood burning stove.
The kitchen even has an oven so you can bake anything you’d like.
Enjoy your breakfast at this little table.
And read a book on this chair.
Need a relaxing soak? Here’s the place!
And have you seen a niftier bathroom?
Get some pizza going in the outdoor oven.
Or relax your muscles in this deck hot tub.
There’s a hammock as well as a tree-top shower.
And a wonderful comfy bed for a good night’s sleep.
Oh, I forgot to tell you: There’s a sauna!
A spiral staircase takes you to the upper deck.
What do you think of this?
- Adult-only, luxury glamping site
- Woodland setting
- Nestled in the branches of a veteran oak
- Private sauna and hot tub
- Revolving Woodburner
- Open-air tree shower
- Double-ended copper bath
- Stainless steel slide
- King-sized beds
- Woodland views on all sides
- The window in the floor looks at the stream below
- Private deck with pizza oven and BBQ
- 4G mobile signal, but no WiFi
- Byron Bay Ultra-Modern Treehouse
- Enchanting Live Oak Treehouse at HoneyTree Farm
- He Built A 400-sq.-ft. Whimsical Tree House!
Our big thanks to QuirkyAccom for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cessna Aircraft and Treehouse Vacation in France - April 18, 2021
- “Rebellious” Patricia & Jean-François Choose Tiny Living in France - April 17, 2021
- Isabelle’s Baluchon-Built Tiny House: The Nottingham - April 16, 2021