This enchanting tree house is the perfect place to relax. Not only does it have a Hobbit-esque book nook (where you could easily take a nap!), it has an outdoor hot tub/bathing tub where you can soak and take in lovely forest views.
There’s a kitchenette with a retro mini-fridge and hot plate, as well as a king-sized bed with a mosquito net canopy and magical twinkle lights. A garage-style-door opens up the indoors to the spacious outdoor deck. Plus, there’s a modern bathroom complete with a two-headed shower!
You can book your stay in this Fredericksburg, Texas treehouse here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Book Nook and Tub in the Trees!
A leather loveseat right next to the glass garage door.
Wow! Those are some fantastic views.
Here’s the bedroom, next to the cozy book nook.
Now tell me, could there be a cooler place?
Here’s a magical spot to fall asleep.
The kitchenette has just what you need to prepare simple meals.
Look at the lovely tile backsplash!
The bathroom has an arched doorway to the shower.
Beneath the main living area is this candle-lit soaking tub.
One romantic spot, for sure!
You have privacy on three sides, and a view from the fourth side.
And finally, here’s a hammock with the views you need!
- King bed with canopy
- Hobbit book nook
- Leather loveseat
- Glass garage door opens to deck
- Deck has beautiful forest views
- Kitchenette with hot plate and fridge
- Bathroom with double-headed shower stall
- Chic Stream-Side Catskills Cabin
- Pinecone Treehouse Suspended Among Redwoods
- Whispering Pines Log Cabin on Stilts
Our big thanks to Jacob for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Vansteaders Left NYC To Travel the Country - January 26, 2023
- Family of 4 Sells Home To Travel U.S. in a Skoolie - January 26, 2023
- Their Amazing Budget Shuttle Bus Conversion - January 26, 2023