Chad and Leanna — ages 26 & 24 — got married three years ago and knew they wanted out of their oversized townhouse and into tiny life — but they didn’t realize *how* tiny.
They started by gutting and renovating a 30-foot RV, but it was too difficult to travel with, so they decided to downsize into “Vinnie the Van” — a Ram Promaster Campervan. Now the couple and their dog have been on the road for three months. Leanna is a full time virtual health and wellness coach while Chad is a musician in his band.
Allison over at Tiny Home Tours did an awesome video tour with the couple, which you can watch at the end of the post!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Young Couple Go From Tiny to Tinier in their Promaster Van!
Guess what? Their van even has a shower and toilet!
Here’s their hanging closet (which is remarkably un-filled!)
Check out their precious puppy!
VIDEO: DIY Ram Promaster Campervan W/ Shower and Toilet
- Lived in a large townhouse
- Downsized to a 30 ft RV to travel
- Realized it was too big, and went down to a van!
- Ram Promaster Campervan
- Shower and toilet
- Propane cook top
- Copper sink from Amazon
- She’s a virtual health and wellness coach
- He’s in a band
- Their van IG: https://www.instagram.com/chadandleanna/
- Chad’s bands IG: https://www.instagram.com/punchparade/
- Leanna’s health coach IG: https://www.instagram.com/leannasowards/
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Couple’s High-Top VW Camper with Solar
- Wander Woman Go and Her Sunny Yellow Van Kitchen!
- Traveling Nurse Saves Big With Van Life
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Van Life | DIY | Video Tours
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Buttercup Tiny House by Modern Tiny Living - May 30, 2023
- Nine Months Building their Camper Van - May 30, 2023
- Macrocarpa Tiny House with a Stand Up Loft by Evergreen Homes in Australia - May 29, 2023
This without a doubt is the best van conversion I have ever seen, kudos to this couple, very well done.
I really like that they have a bathroom in it. It makes more like a home and in these times it’s not easy find a public restroom. Also that’s a fabulous sink! It is a very nice home on wheels.
Yes I would definitely need even a teeny-tiny bathroom!
This is mind blowing beautiful! Never seen a van like this.