When you think “treehouse,” you might envision a cozy wooden structure with buffalo check and enamel mugs — but this fantastic treehouse in Australia is super chic and modern.
Half of the structure is entirely made of huge windows, giving you lovely views of the rainforest below and ocean beyond. Inside you’ll find a living room and kitchenette decorated with eclectic furniture from around the world, and a separate bedroom complete with a king-sized bed. The luxurious bathroom also has a view.
Walk out on the lovely balcony to BBQ some dinner, or sip a glass of wine. Book your stay here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
One Ultra-Modern Treehouse in Australia
The main living area opens up to the balcony beyond.
Watch a movie in this ultra-sleek living room.
Look at those views!
Multiple ceiling fans will help keep you cool.
Imagine waking up to these views.
Some of the windows open for ventilation.
The bathroom also has a view!
Coffee? Wine? You decide!
Here’s a view of the property. Treehouse to the left.
- Large deck with BBQ
- Large kitchen with espresso machine
- Dining area
- Lounge room
- Bathroom and bedroom
- Eclectic furniture – sourced from Shanghai, Bali and locally
- King size bed (that can be converted into two singles if desired) in the bedroom.
- Guests have access to internet, reverse cycle A/C, TV, kitchen, washer/drier, and BBQ.
- Bathroom offers Aesop products
- A bottle of wine sits chilled in the fridge.
- The Snake House: A Tree House with No Stairs or Ladders!
- Pinecone Treehouse Suspended Among Redwoods
- Whispering Pines Log Cabin on Stilts
Our big thanks to Stephen for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses