This is Angela’s whimsical and unique tram-caravan-shack-tiki-bar Airbnb spot in Australia featured on Apartment Therapy.
The hotel consists of four different tiny structures. You guessed it: A tram, a caravan, a shack and a tiki bar.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Tram-Caravan-Shack-Tiki-Bar Tiny Vacation Spot in AU
Tram Converted into Tiny House
The TIKI BAR
The CARAVAN Micro Cabin
- “Camp Kulning”
- Cottage, 1950s caravan and 1920s W-Class tram accommodation.
- Potbelly fire, split system aircon/heating, vintage furnishings, a record player, books and board games.
- Portable benchtop oven and hot plates.
- Extendable dining table which seats up to 8 people.
- Ensuite style bathroom (which has a shower over a tiny bath) and a separate toilet.
- Tram located 20 metres from the cottage, and contains a lounge room and 2 bedrooms each with a double bed.
- The 1952 Globetrotter caravan is just a few steps from the cottage. Sleeps 2 people.
- On an acre which backs onto the Lauriston forest.
- Undercover BBQ area, Retro tiki bar hiding inside one of the sheds, and a campfire area with cast iron cooking equipment for fireside snacks.
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
Our big thanks to Angela for sharing!
You can share this tiny house vacation spot with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tram-caravan-shack-tiki bar you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Vacation Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 19-Year-Old Builds Budget Box Truck Tiny Home - June 8, 2023
- National Park Adventures: Couple’s Van Conversion Journey - June 8, 2023
- Gorgeous 24 Ft. NOAH-Certified Dragon Tiny Home - June 7, 2023
Many good hopes much good heart, this is the strength of Tiny House
Love it 🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
I am not sure of what to make of this. Looks to me, like they’re taking their darnest time to fix the place up. If it is, then the best of luck to them!
Same confusion here. I hope these are “before” pictures.
This is supposed to be a fun rustic-chic spot. I think it has been fixed up a lot. More “glamping” than a luxury resort, though, for sure 🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
Gosh, if she’d taken the time to tidy up the tram/train carriage she’d be able to get twice the money for the airbnb rentals.
Classic short term savings for long term loss.
I’d stay there 🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
Very sparce accommodation, but a cool campinmg style experience I suppose .. I too have a 1920″s W class tram sitting on a quarter acre block of land in a little country town in Victoria in a similar condition .. I’ve also got a 16ft 1970’s caravan in poor condition a, number of station wagons and a couple of porta loos .. I think I need a more appropriate location though .. Somewhere near the beach ..
Yes I think it’s a camping type location 🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team
Wow…! From the land down under…! LoL…! Kinda scary, But to each their own right…?
Right 🙂 — Tiny House Talk Team