Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
Tram-Caravan-Shack-Tiki-Bar Tiny Vacation Spot in AU
Tram Converted into Tiny House
The TIKI BAR
The CARAVAN Micro Cabin
- “Camp Kulning”
- Cottage, 1950s caravan and 1920s W-Class tram accommodation.
- Potbelly fire, split system aircon/heating, vintage furnishings, a record player, books and board games.
- Portable benchtop oven and hot plates.
- Extendable dining table which seats up to 8 people.
- Ensuite style bathroom (which has a shower over a tiny bath) and a separate toilet.
- Tram located 20 metres from the cottage, and contains a lounge room and 2 bedrooms each with a double bed.
- The 1952 Globetrotter caravan is just a few steps from the cottage. Sleeps 2 people.
- On an acre which backs onto the Lauriston forest.
- Undercover BBQ area, Retro tiki bar hiding inside one of the sheds, and a campfire area with cast iron cooking equipment for fireside snacks.
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
Our big thanks to Angela for sharing!
You can share this tiny house vacation spot with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tram-caravan-shack-tiki bar you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Vacation Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses