These are two romantic luxury camping sites in St. Louis located on a private pond at River Island Marina.
You can book your stay on their website for around $140/night.
Please enjoy, read more, and re-share below!
Luxury Camping Tents in St. Louis
- About $90/night
- Queen bed
- Private pond
- Separate outdoor shower, communal Clubhouse bathroom
- Clean sheets, pillows, comforters
- Towels, hand towels, wash cloths
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water, S’Mores
- Marina kitchen comes with full suite of kitchen necessities and utensils
- Camp chairs, picnic table, charcoal grill, gas stove top, fire ring.
- Charcoal for the grill
- Firewood for a nightly campfire
- Superior guest service
- Free Wi-Fi in the Marina Lodge
- Pond and River access
- Central Location to all St. Charles County Activities
- Canoe, paddles, and life jackets.
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
Our big thanks to Lee for sharing!
You can share this luxury tent vacation spot with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this glamping tent you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Vacation Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Her Stealthy and Affordable Box Truck Home Built for $8.5K - September 21, 2023
- Beautiful Stone Cow Shed Turned Cozy Cottage! - September 21, 2023
- Tiny Stone Cellar Cottage in France - September 20, 2023