These are two romantic luxury camping sites in St. Louis located on a private pond at River Island Marina.
You can book your stay on their website for around $140/night.
Please enjoy, read more, and re-share below!
Luxury Camping Tents in St. Louis
- About $90/night
- Queen bed
- Private pond
- Separate outdoor shower, communal Clubhouse bathroom
- Clean sheets, pillows, comforters
- Towels, hand towels, wash cloths
- Coffee, tea, hot chocolate, bottled water, S’Mores
- Marina kitchen comes with full suite of kitchen necessities and utensils
- Camp chairs, picnic table, charcoal grill, gas stove top, fire ring.
- Charcoal for the grill
- Firewood for a nightly campfire
- Superior guest service
- Free Wi-Fi in the Marina Lodge
- Pond and River access
- Central Location to all St. Charles County Activities
- Canoe, paddles, and life jackets.
Please learn more using the resources below. Thanks.
Our big thanks to Lee for sharing!
You can share this luxury tent vacation spot with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this glamping tent you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Vacation Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Bearded Van Life: His 2022 Mercedes Sprinter Conversion - March 23, 2023
- Her Van Conversion Has a Clever Indoor Shower - March 23, 2023
- This Sprinter Van Conversion Has Two Beds - March 22, 2023
Where is the fun in that…? No ruffing it, no reliving the days of our fore fathers , the pioneers of our country…? Relax I enjoy the comforts of glamping my self or I would if I did after my 17 spinal procedures… I love camping as much as anyone, and looked forward to the summer get away with friends during grade school. Yes dear fellow readers as much as a lot of you think I am a part of the male anatomy which discharge their bladders, I am human and like camping, fishing and all those things most recreational people like to do.. I just need to do it in a little more comfort these days as well..! So I am in full favor of glamping, I just can’t see paying big bucks to do it, and would hope that there is an alternative to handing over my hard earned to someone so I can sleep in a comfortable bed in someone else’s back yard.. So I hope we re visit this subject with better ideas to do it in the future is all…!
There is a similar glamping opportunity at a big cat sanctuary in Acton, CA. I can see the appeal there, but this one not so much.