Here’s the Georgia CABN, a tiny house vacation spot you can rent in South Australia.
It’s from the same company as the Jude we showed you a couple weeks ago. These are off-grid tiny homes designed to get you to unplug and bond with nature and each other.
You’ll be just a 10 minute drive from Mclaren Vale, but feel absolutely secluded from the busyness of normal life as you sip coffee overlooking a vineyard!
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Vineyard Vacation Tiny Home in Southern Australia: The Georgia
Walk inside and you’ll meet the kitchen, with a lovely “bar” overlooking the grove outside.
The getaway cabins come stocked with all the tools you’ll need to prepare meals.
The bedroom area closes off with these sliding barn doors.
Crawl into your private oasis — with mountain views!
The wrap-around window doubles as a mini skylight.
A regular flush toilet in the bathroom. Love that tiny sink!
Black subway tile in the shower — perfectly luxurious.
Enjoy a meal outdoors overlooking the vineyard. Amazing.
You can even enjoy a campfire outdoors during non-bushfire season.
And take a peaceful walk through the vineyard every morning.
- 2 adults on the ground level Queen bed.
- Indoor shower.
- Septic toilet.
- Mini fridge and freezer.
- Cooking tools, utensils, cutlery, kettle, and two-burner stove.
- Great board games.
- Camp fire pit available for use during non-bushfire seasons.
- First Aid Kit, fire extinguisher and fire blanket for emergencies.
- Solar power.
- The great outdoors around you.
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Jonathan and Curtis’ 100% Solar Bus Life Retirement - September 18, 2021
- Sand Pebble Cottage on Cape Cod - September 18, 2021
- Outer Banks Art Deco Geodesic Dome Home - September 17, 2021