Meet The Wattle, designed and built by Treehab in Australia. This adorable one-floor tiny house maximizes space with a daybed that transforms into a queen-sized bed for sleeping.
The rest of the streamlined interior includes a spot to eat, a full kitchen, and a bathroom with composting toilet. There are many upgrades you can choose to customize the home, but the base model starts at 69,900 AUD (or ~49,719 USD). It features a sleek black exterior with a simple and stylish shed-style roof.
Enjoy the photo tour below and check out all the specs and additional features at the end of the post! Get in touch with the builder about this home here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
No Loft in This Tiny Home For One (or Two!)
Here’s the daybed which transforms into a queen bed at night.
This view from the outside lets you see the rest of the home.
All you need for cooking and washing up.
The bathroom also includes a shower stall (not pictured).
Here’s the layout from above to give you an idea of the space.
- 6 meters long (19.65 feet)
- Single level design
- Sleeps 1-2 people
- Open plan living + bathroom
- Trailer includes break away system and electric brakes
- Steel Frame
- Large picture window
- Kitchen with – Electric Oven, Electric Cooktop, Sink, Fridge and Pantry
- Bathroom – Shower, Slimline Vanity and Composting Toilet
- Bedroom – Day bed that converts to queen size.
- Trailer painting $1000
- Under floor insulation $1000
- Water systems
- 3000L Round water tank (Includes fittings) $900
- 5000L Round water tank (Includes fittings) $1800
- 10,000L Round water tank (Includes fittings) $2500
- 15,000 Round water tank (Includes fittings) $3500
- 50L/min Water pump $650
- Gutter and down pipe $700
- Off-grid systems
- Connected Off Grid System $12499
- Trailer Off-grid System $16499
- Upgrade to Auto start Honda EU30i silenced generator $2500
- Power & Connections
- Extra double power points $150
- USB double power points $200
- TV connection $150
- 2.5kw Split system $1800
- LPG Split system $1800
- Ceiling fan $450
- Wood Heater $1800
- Electric Oven $950
- LPG Oven with 4 burner cooktop $1800
- 9kg Washing Machine $1100
- Counter dishwasher $500
- Natures Head composting toilet $1800
- Cinderella toilet $6700
- Windows, Screens and decks
- Double glazing On Quote
- Fly wire screens On Quote
- Extra windows On Quote
- Blinds $200 per window, $300 per door
- Skylight in loft $1200
- Ecodeck Deck modules (2.8m x 5.4m) $7000
- After Factory
- Delivery On Quote
- Site cuts (Only required if located on large slope) $1,500 (Only in Vic)
- Setup and levelling $500
- ESCAPE Built the New IKEA Tiny House, It’s a Boho XL THOW!
- THOW in the Meadow: Tiny Living in Germany
- Keri’s 16 Ft. Traveling THOW with Elevator Bed
Our big thanks to Treehab for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From Backpacking to Bus Life in His $10K Rig - May 26, 2022
- Retiree’s Amazing Camper Van Filled with Heirlooms - May 26, 2022
- Shobac Farm Gate House Designed by Architect MacKay-Lyons - May 26, 2022