Cally and Luke bought a Red Gum THOW from Treehab in Australia, which gave them the financial freedom of no mortgage, while also allowing them to have a home before they were ready to settle down in one place!
They share on the Treehab website all about why they went tiny here. The couple moved in just about 4 months ago, and have been making it theirs, adding shelving and decoration and making it fit with their lifestyle.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
A Home without Roots (In Australia) for Cally & Luke!
They have an awesome kitchen with a washer!
Love seeing the reality of dishes drying on the counter.
Now that looks like an awesome spot to lounge.
They made this great DIY version of an IKEA table.
Some floating shelves to fill the empty space.
It’s all in the details.
Just enough hanging storage (and an adorable cross-stich of the couple).
How cute are those toilet paper rolls?
Drawers in the steps! Brilliant.
Goodnight! Perfect spot to sleep tight.
Official Red Gum Floor Plan
- Steel Frame
- Sleeps 2-3 people
- Open plan living + Bathroom + Loft
- Trailer includes break away system and electric brakes
- Kitchen with – Electric Oven, Electric Cooktop, Sink, Fridge and Pantry
- Bathroom – Shower, Slimline Vanity and Composting Toilet
- ESCAPE Built the New IKEA Tiny House, It’s a Boho XL THOW!
- The Wattle: One Floor Tiny Home Design by Treehab
- Keri’s 16 Ft. Traveling THOW with Elevator Bed
Our big thanks to Treehab for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cessna Aircraft and Treehouse Vacation in France - April 18, 2021
- “Rebellious” Patricia & Jean-François Choose Tiny Living in France - April 17, 2021
- Isabelle’s Baluchon-Built Tiny House: The Nottingham - April 16, 2021