Cally and Luke bought a Red Gum tiny house on wheels from Treehab in Australia, which gave them the financial freedom of no mortgage, while also allowing them to have a home before they were ready to settle down in one place!
The couple moved into the tiny house in early 2020, and have been making it theirs, adding shelving and decoration, and making it fit with their lifestyle.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
A Home without Roots (In Australia) for Cally & Luke!
They have an awesome kitchen with a washer!
Love seeing the reality of dishes drying on the counter.
Now that looks like an awesome spot to lounge.
They made this great DIY version of an IKEA table.
Some floating shelves to fill the empty space.
It’s all in the details.
Just enough hanging storage (and an adorable cross-stich of the couple).
How cute are those toilet paper rolls?
Drawers in the steps! Brilliant.
Goodnight! Perfect spot to sleep tight.
Official Red Gum Floor Plan
- Steel Frame
- Sleeps 2-3 people
- Open plan living + Bathroom + Loft
- The trailer includes breakaway system and electric brakes
- Kitchen with – Electric Oven, Electric Cooktop, Sink, Fridge and Pantry
- Bathroom – Shower, Slimline Vanity and Composting Toilet
- ESCAPE Built the New IKEA Tiny House, It’s a Boho XL THOW!
- The Wattle: One Floor Tiny Home Design by Treehab
- Keri’s 16 Ft. Traveling THOW with Elevator Bed
Our big thanks to Treehab for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Tiny House on Wheels with 2.4 Acres of Land - February 1, 2023
- Park Model Tiny Home with Option for Lot Rent in Liberty Hill, Texas - February 1, 2023
- 2015 Tumbleweed Mica: Compact, Single-Level Tiny House - February 1, 2023