This compact THOW situated among cattle pasture in Kurrajong, Australia is an eco-friendly getaway complete with solar energy, rainwater collection and still all of the amenities you love.
Inside the tiny house you’ll find an L-shaped eating and lounging area that opens up to the outdoors. The kitchenette provides all the basics, with a gas cooktop, microwave and fridge, and there’s the most lovely loft bedroom with a skylight for stargazing.
You can book your stay and try out tiny living through Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Partially Off-Grid Tiny House Vacation in Australia
Sleek and modern seating with gorgeous views.
Open the windows to let in the fresh air.
Kitchenette with gas cooktop, microwave and fridge.
Lovely welcome details.
I’ve never seen an a-frame loft look so bright!
Clean and modern kitchen.
Farm views. Moooo.
- ‘Semi off-grid’ Tiny Home’ is perched on a sprawling rural parcel with sensational mountain views
- Eco credentials include solar assisted power, low energy LED lighting and rainwater collection system.
- Please note the fire pit can not be used in unfavourable weather, including droughts, windy conditions, during fire bans etc
- Stargazing from the queen size loft bed
- Reverse cycle air conditioning
- Well equipped galley style kitchen with gas cook top, microwave and fridge.
- Combined living and meals area, blue tooth speaker.
- Modern bathroom
- Alfresco out door dining area with gas BBQ and fire pit for those cool winter nights
- Feed our friendly cows – lucerne provided!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sherloak Homes Tiny House by Acorn Tiny Homes - March 3, 2024
- Bright & White 27-Foot Tiny Home - March 3, 2024
- WanderBus: He Converted a Shuttle Bus to Escape $1.7K Rent! - March 3, 2024