The rental is close-by to the Pisgah National Forest filled with hiking & biking trails, waterfalls, breweries and local family-owned shops. You can even bring a dog upon approval for an additional $50 pet fee.
The home features a fully-stocked kitchen, two bedrooms with queen-sized beds (one accessible by ladder, the other by stairs), and a spacious bathroom. You can book your stay at Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Vacation in North Carolina in The Live Edge THOW
This THOW has such a modern, stylish feel.
Love the rustic cabinets and fully-stocked kitchen.
View from the secondary loft to the queen loft bedroom.
Fun living room area with dinette bar looking out the window
Queen loft bedroom with plenty of windows.
The gooseneck bedroom is gorgeous!
Access to the communal fire pit.
- Located right outside of Asheville, NC
- Queen-sized gooseneck bedroom
- Queen bed in loft
- Pet-friendly with approval and $50 fee
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Dishes/pots/pans supplied
- Full bath
- Flush toilet
- Located in Acony Bell Tiny House Community
- Linens supplied
- Deck with outdoor seating
- Book Your Stay on Airbnb
- Acony Bell Tiny Home Community
- Follow them on Facebook
- Follow them on Instagram
- Contact community for long-term lot pricing/available spots
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Tiny House Vacations | Glass Tiny House Getaway in Remote Brazilian Forest | Shellmate Island: Tiny Octagonal Vacation Home! | Honeycrisp Cottage in Southern Vermont: A 280 Square Foot Getaway
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Jonathan and Curtis’ 100% Solar Bus Life Retirement - September 18, 2021
- Sand Pebble Cottage on Cape Cod - September 18, 2021
- Outer Banks Art Deco Geodesic Dome Home - September 17, 2021