Yes, there are still more tiny house rentals at the Acony Bell Tiny House Community in North Carolina we want to show you! This Airbnb, called the Firefly Hideaway, sleeps 6 (4 adults and 2 kids).
There is a ground floor queen-sized bedroom and a loft with another queen. The sofa folds out into a third sleeping area for two. My favorite feature is the large kitchen with a full-sized oven. Cooking for your family while on vacation is a great way to save some money!
You can book the home on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Stay in a Tiny House Community: Firefly Hideaway
This place feels just like a home.
Full-sized appliances make it easy to cook.
There’s even a washer/dryer and a pull-out couch.
Here’s the Master bedroom with a queen bed.
Large shower with two shower heads.
The queen-sized loft (with AC — woohoo!)
- Located right outside of Asheville, NC
- Queen-sized ground floor bedroom
- Queen bed in loft
- Pull-out couch for two
- Pet-friendly with approval and $50 fee
- Fully-stocked kitchen
- Dishes/pots/pans supplied
- Full bath
- Washer/dryer supplied
- Counter seating for four
- Large walk-in shower for two
- Flush toilet
- Located in Acony Bell Tiny House Community
- Linens supplied
- Deck with outdoor seating
- Book Your Stay on Airbnb
- Acony Bell Tiny Home Community
- Follow them on Facebook
- Follow them on Instagram
- Contact community for long-term lot pricing/available spots
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Tiny House Vacations | Glass Tiny House Getaway in Remote Brazilian Forest | Shellmate Island: Tiny Octagonal Vacation Home! | Honeycrisp Cottage in Southern Vermont: A 280 Square Foot Getaway
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- They Spent $15K on Their Bus Conversion - January 17, 2021
- Ford Transit Van Conversion with Two Sliding Doors, Shower & Toilet: FOR SALE! - January 16, 2021
- High School Sweethearts in their Melody Machine Bus Reno - January 15, 2021