While we introduced you to Tiny Tranquility back in 2018, much more has happened since then! The area is more developed, and has a waiting list for long-term stays, I’m afraid! There are 5 TruForm Tiny Houses at the park, which you can see in the video below.
The park has 43 sites which accept RVIA-certified tiny houses on wheels. Sites include water, power, and sewer hookups, free wifi, parking for one car (additional car — and boat — parking available) and between 2,400 and 4,000 square feet of lot space. The village now includes a Lodge complete with a 65″ flat screen TV, multiple seating areas, a wood stove, ping pong and pool tables, covered eating and grilling area and a fire pit/seating area. There’s also a 5,000 square foot dog park, a grassy park for people, and a 12,000 square foot greenhouse you can rent a part of to grow your own veggies!
Lot rent is around $575/month, plus electricity, and plot of greenhouse space is an additional $65-$150 a month. To request a spot on the waiting list or to visit the park, email [email protected].
In addition to long-term stays, the park also has a handful of tinies and Airstreams you can rent on a nightly basis for vacation. One of those, the Sandbug, was built by TruForm Tiny and is absolutely gorgeous. See pictures of it below, and rent it here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Northwest Tiny House Community: Tiny Tranquility
Here’s the layout for the park — as you can see they have planted a lot of trees to help with privacy.
Behind the lodge is this awesome picnic area.
Ping pong inside the lodge!
Have a group gathering for a movie night here.
Groovy yellow couches by the fire in the Lodge.
Outdoor fire pits for s’mores!
Inside the 12,000 square foot greenhouse.
Absolute dream come true in here!
This is the TruForm Tiny rental, the Sandbug!
The interior of the Sandbug. Gorgeous!
Downstairs couch doubles as a sleeping area.
Love the mini wood-burning stove. So cute.
Flip-up counter space for eating. Ladder to loft master.
VIDEO: Tru Form Tiny & Customers at Tiny Tranquility
- 43 parking spots
- Located in Waldport, Oregon
- Long-term rentals currently all booked
- Nightly stays available
- $550 average lot rent
- 12,000 square foot greenhouse on premises
- Rent space in greenhouse for $65-$150/month
- 2500-4000 square foot lots
- Trees planted on lots to provide privacy
- Additional car and boat parking available
- Storage also available in greenhouse
- Lodge with entertainment areas as common space
- 5000 square foot dog park
- Dog and cat friendly park (indoor)
- Outdoor dogs accepted on case-by-case basis
- Tru Form Tiny
- Follow Tru Form Tiny on Facebook
- Tiny Tranquility Tiny House Community
- Follow Tiny Tranquility on Facebook
Our big thanks to Adrian for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | THOWs | North Carolina Legal Tiny House Community Accepting New Homes! | Truform Tinys Custom’ Coastal Escape with Stone Farmhouse Sink & Copper Counters | Payette Urban 28 Tiny House on Wheels by Tru Form Tiny
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Precious Cambridge Cottage: Little Home Living! - February 27, 2021
- Seaside Poet’s Hideaway Cottage in South Korea - February 27, 2021
- This Tiny House For Sale Has a Rock Climbing Wall! - February 26, 2021