This is the latest custom build from Truform Tiny and I’m drooling over the kitchen! If money hadn’t been a concern I would have definitely put copper counter tops and a stone farmhouse sink in my own home – I first experienced a stone sink at the Coperthwaite Yurt I stayed in last summer and I’ve been wanting one ever since!
Their client wanted an off-grid coastal escape from fire smoke out of California and Oregon and spared no expense in creating her dream tiny home. Another awesome feature is the wrap-around couch/dining area that transforms into a guest bed! She chose a split shower and toilet/sink area, like we often see in school bus conversions, with a mudroom in between.
Take a look at the photo tour and get in touch with Truform Tiny for a quote for your own custom tiny house!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Check Out the Kitchen in this Truform Tiny Custom Coastal Escape
Wow! Look at the deck leading into the home.
What a neat window into the loft area!
Here it is! Copper counter tops and a stone farmhouse sink!
Look at that seating area! The windows are stunning.
I think we all need one of these swings.
There’s a chalkboard wall for writing notes.
The washer-dryer combo and fridge/freezer are under the stairs.
When you walk in, the toilet/sink is on the right.
The mini wood-burning stove is also on my dream list!
How cool is this induction cook top in a drawer (it doesn’t emit heat, so it’s safe, we promise!)
What a lovely place to host guests.
The shower is on the left of the entryway.
Another look at the shower.
Look at that cute sink.
Composting toilet so she can be fully off-grid
Closet up in the loft bedroom. Also a skylight!
How cute are the shutters?
What do you think?
- 24 ft custom model
- Solar ready
- Composting toilet
- Wood stove
- Low draw electrical fixtures and appliances
- Custom shutters
- Authentic burned cypress siding made and shipped from Japan
- Shutters protect the tiny from weather and intruders
- Concrete and hooks tie tiny to ground
- Induction stove (in a drawer in the kitchen because it doesn’t emit heat)
- Split bathroom with mudroom in the center
- Copper countertops
- Lifted storage table with a wrap around bench (converts into a bed)
- No VOC materials
- EMF sensitive electrical configurations
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Tiny House has a Big Kitchen and Bathroom - August 18, 2022
- His Self-Built Flatbed Tiny House has a Home Office! - August 18, 2022
- Kooranung Cabin in New South Wales - August 18, 2022