This Winter Haven, FL Tiny Home is perfect for so many people: You can move it anywhere, or keep it on the lot (and pay the additional monthly lot fee) and live in it; OR because the current owner uses it as an Airbnb, you could take over her Airbnb listing and use it to make some passive side income! And at $24,999, it’s a fraction of the cost of many new tiny homes on the market.
It has RV hookups for water/sewer and therefore includes a standard flush toilet. It even comes fully-furnished, making the move simple! It’s for sale over at Tiny House Marketplace. See and learn more below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
A Tiny House in Winter Haven Florida for $25k (Sold)
Cute existing lot in a tiny house community.
Incredibly spacious loft bedroom.
Ladder with access to the loft.
Kitchen with dark wood cabinets.
Bathroom with toilet & sink.
Chair folds out into a twin bed.
Awesome shower stall.
Brand new siding on the home.
Skirting around the bottom of the THOW
- Winter Haven, FL
- $24,999 (or best reasonable offer)
- Currently parked in tiny house community
- New owner can keep lot (and pay lot fee) or move the tiny house
- New owner could take over tiny house and lot with existing Airbnb listing
- Traditional RV hookups
- Stand-up shower
- Flushing toilet
- Loft bedroom
- Convertible chair/twin bed with inflatable twin mattress
- Brand new siding
- 176 square feet with sleeping loft
What do you think?
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022