The exterior is a mix of sealed cedar and metal siding which creates a lovely contrast. Inside has the very-popular white shiplap siding, white subway tile, and light wooden butcher block counter tops/floors. It has a loft bedroom, secondary storage loft and bathroom with a flush toilet. For more information or to make a purchase, head over to the Facebook Marketplace listing here.
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Sharpe Carpentry Tiny House for Sale: $58k
The stairs to the bedroom have a handrail, and there’s a railing on the loft.
There’s good space on the other end of the house for a living area.
Love that the counter space doubles as an eating area.
The kitchen has a great stove and oven.
Stainless steel sink with a window.
Love the shaker-style cabinetry.
The stairs have open storage (and the fridge).
Such a cute bathroom!
Plenty of headspace in the loft.
- Brand new construction tiny house on wheels. It is NOAH certified and DOT compliant so it can be moved without a permit.
- Foundation: 20’x8.5′ with 14k weight rating. Manufactured by Trailer Made Trailers in Denver, Colorado. It is engineered specifically as a tiny house foundation.
- Frame: Steel frame engineered specifically for tiny houses by Trailer Made Trailers with Zip system sheathing. Insulated with Spray foam on the walls and ceiling. All windows are double-paned with and emergency egress window in the loft.
- Exterior Finish: Sealed Cedar, Metal roof and siding
- Interior Finish: Tounge and groove pine on walls and ceiling. Flooring is waterproof vinyl planks.
- Kitchen: White shaker cabinets and butcher block countertop, 10inch depth stainless steel sink, stainless steel fridge, full-size stainless steel microwave, 4 burner propane stainless steel stove with oven.
- Bathroom: 32″x32″ Shower, One-piece toilet, 24″ vanity, and sink.
- Utilities: 50A power service with RV style plug. Sewer service is a standard RV style. Freshwater inlet via a standard drinking water hose. Hot water is supplied with an outdoor propane on-demand heater. Propane is supplied by a standard propane tank. HVAC unit is a 16 SEER 9K BTU ductless mini-split system. Hookups for a washer-dryer are installed.
- Living area: has enough room for an L-shaped couch.
- Sleeping loft: features a queen-sized bed in the photos. Has built-in storage shelves.
- Storage loft: 32in” deep 7.5′ wide.
- It is located in Lithia Florida. If you would like to come to take a tour or have any questions please feel free to ask.
- The builder is Sharpe Carpentry, check out their Instagram @sharpecarpentry
Contact The Seller
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Mom & Uncle Build THOW for This Teen’s College Dorm - December 4, 2021
- Her Safety First And Mostly Stationary Van Life - December 1, 2021
- Perseverance Tiny House w/ Floating Staircase - December 1, 2021