Britney traded three goats and a sheep to get the epic floating staircase made from old barnwood installed in her tiny home. She uses the THOW as a vacation rental on her family’s peach farm, which has been theirs since 1810!
It’s 27 feet long and 9 feet wide, and the frame was built by a secondary trade school. Inside you’ll find a white interior complimented by tons of vintage and thrifted items, including a funky mustard yellow couch! Outside there’s a private deck area with views of the orchard.
Danielle at Exploring Alternatives did a lovely video tour with Britney of the THOW, which you’ll want to check out below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Britney’s THOW on Her Family’s 200-Year-Old Peach Farm
Look at the fun floating staircase!
The groovy pull-out sofa offers a second place to sleep.
The kitchen includes an oven, stove top, mini fridge and microwave.
Here’s the loft bedroom with wainscoting.
VIDEO: Beautiful Tiny House with Floating Staircase
- Sits on an 1810 Peach Farm
- Hooked up to the grid
- Oven, stove top, fridge and sink in kitchen
- Bathroom with toilet & shower stall
- Loft bedroom
- Vintage sleeper sofa
- A/C in warm weather
- 3 small heaters in winter
- The Snoozy-Owl Pod: Perfect Cottage Getaway
- Egret: The Tiny Farmhouse Getaway, WV
- 1955 Vintage Trailer Glamping Getaway in Asheville
Our big thanks to Danielle for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Shannon’s Van Conversion w/ Elevator Bed & Bathroom - July 28, 2021
- Carolina Van Builders Ram Promaster 2021 - July 28, 2021
- Mercedes Sprinter 144 Premium Build Out For Sale - July 27, 2021