This Snoozy-Owl Pod has a shepherd’s hut-style roof, but sits on skids in the backyard of a quaint English B&B. It’s nearly-round glass door welcomes you into the bright and airy interior.
You’ll find a living space with sleeper sofa across from a little dining area/kitchenette. In the back of the cottage sits a double bed and the bathroom complete with a flush toilet and shower stall.
You have a private patio area outside to enjoy, but you could spend a whole quiet weekend inside this pod without needing to go out! Book it here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
West Yorkshire Snoozy-Owl Pod
I love the arched roof feeling.
The comfortable sleeper sofa can sleep two.
Dining for two and a kitchen with oven and toaster.
Yes, there’s a fridge!
Dark blinds keep the light out for a good rest.
Bathroom and double bed.
A majestic little spot here!
Best thing about this bathroom is the towel-warmer.
Outdoor patio seating for four.
- Unique pod shape on skids
- Kitchen with oven
- Toaster, coffee, tea-making supplies
- Bathroom with stand shower
- Flush toilet
- Double bed
- Sleeper bed sleeps two
- Indoor dining for two
- Outdoor dining for four
- Custom NestPod Tiny House on Wheels by Tiny House Scotland
- A-frame Pod Micro Cabins in Slovenia
- Tiny Modern Pod Cabin with Wood-Burning Stove in Falun, Sweden
Our big thanks to Mechelle for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Build Your Own 10×10 Studio/Cabin/ADU: PDF Plans! - September 18, 2020
- She Sold Her Home in Her 60s to Travel in A Van! - September 18, 2020
- Off-Grid Workshop at Beloved Cabin in GA: Right now! - September 18, 2020