This quaint cottage in the Yorkshire Dales surrounded by stunning English gardens is just the place for inspiration on converting your shed into a tiny dwelling!
David took his shed, added heated floors, running water, and a bathroom, and created a perfect secluded guest room with everything you need for a weekend stay. There are even tiny skylights to add some extra sunshine. He also painted the inside a lovely sage green (instead of the standard white/cream), which makes the place particularly cozy.
Enjoy the tour of this special spot below, and book your stay on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Tiny Cottage Surrounded By English Gardens
See how lovely the green walls are?
The view from the front door.
Butcher block countertop and farmhouse sink.
Here’s the little water closet with a shower and composting toilet.
Come for those views!
Such amazing gardens here.
Here’s the patio for a little cup of coffee.
- Converted shed into tiny cottage
- Day bed and loft queen-sized bed
- Kitchenette with farmhouse sink
- Convection oven
- Dorm refrigerator
- Composting toilet
- Heated stone floors!
- Lovely surrounding gardens
- Easy parking
- Romantic Tiny Garden Cottage in New Hope, PA
- Spindle Hill Farm Cottage in Nellysford, VA
- She Built A Tiny Cottage (& Entire Eco Village) With Adobe
Our big thanks to David for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Nomad Settles Down to Tiny House Village in Austin - January 22, 2022
- Traditional ‘Trullo’ Home in Italy With Stone-Coned Roof! - January 22, 2022
- Round, Two-Bedroom ‘Ula’ Cottage in Kenya - January 21, 2022