This is a private and secluded Tiny River House that’s loft-free and packed with amenities! Built on a military ammunition trailer, this is a unique THOW build you won’t find elsewhere. The lovely board and batten exterior blends into the landscape.
Inside you’ll find a cozy queen bed with stunning river views — the perfect spot to relax and sip a cup of coffee in the morning! The sliding glass doors let you open up the home to beautiful natural surroundings. The home has a kitchen with everything you need minus an oven, and a bathroom with a dry flush toilet and shower.
Enjoy the photo tour below, and book your stay on Airbnb here!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
No-Loft Vacation THOW near Portland
You can lounge in bed or on the comfortable couch.
Windows galore let in natural light.
And with no neighbors in sight, you can leave the shades open!
There’s a kitchen with everything but an oven.
The exposed beams make the place extra cozy.
The mini-split will keep you cool on the hot days.
What better spot to soak in nature?
What do you think of the USA art? Cute!
The bathroom has everything you need and a pocket door.
- 200 square feet
- Private location
- Banks of Clackamas River
- 30 minutes from Portland
- Built on military ammunition trailer
- Air conditioning
- Perfect spot for fishing, swimming, sunbathing
- Fire pit
- Sleeps 2
- Dry flush toilet
- Shower stall
- Two-burner propane stove
- Mini fridge
- A-Frame Glamping on the Mississippi River
- The Natura: Ultra-Modern Eco-Friendly THOW in UK
- Nadia’s Tiny Appalache with Hidden Guest Room!
Our big thanks to Kathleen for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 62-Step Spiral Staircase To This Incredible Off-Grid Treehouse - September 16, 2021
- Gravity-Defying Cliff Cabin with Cave-Like Fire Pit - September 16, 2021
- Tiny House History: New Deal Era Great Depression Tiny Homes - September 15, 2021