Here’s another lovely getaway spot at Tiny Haven in West Virginia. Situated on some 10 acres of beautiful wooded and pastured land, the Egret tiny house has a lovely front porch with mountain views!
Inside you’ll find a loft bedroom accessible by storage steps, a functional kitchen with a hot plate, microwave and fridge, and a cozy living area with a fun blue couch! In the bathroom there’s a shower and composting toilet as well.
Book your stay at Tiny Haven here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Egret Tiny House With A Covered Front Porch at Tiny Haven in West Virginia
Look at that lovely morning mist!
Storage steps taking you to the loft bedroom.
A perfect spot to store your veggies.
Pantry essentials included for your stay.
Kitchen with butcher block cabinets.
Hot plate under the range hood.
Utensils and dishware for cooking.
Plenty of fridge & freezer space.
Tons of groovy rugs brighten the place up.
Here’s the ever-popular basin sink.
Stand up shower.
Composting Separett toilet
Gorgeous bedding in the loft. Twinkle lights provide a lovely glow.
You should stay here just for the sunset!
- Sleeping loft with memory foam queen size mattress
- Loveseat and tray tables
- Storage loft and stairs
- Butcher block counter
- Dual basin stainless steel sink
- Fridge and freezer (9-cubic feet)
- Induction cooktops (storable)
- Convection oven (storable)
- Separett composting toilet
- Shower and vanity
- Covered front porch
- Propane grill
- Private Fire pit
- Sleek and Shiny Airstream Glamping Getaway for Four, CA
- Haven on the Hill: English Getaway Handmade with Reclaimed Materials
- Glass Tiny House Getaway in Remote Brazilian Forest
Our big thanks to Danielle for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- “The Smell of Rain” THOW by Baluchon Offers a Fresh Start - May 25, 2022
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022