Host Mick owns a Victorian Home in Denver, and this lovely Carriage House — once home to horses and cars — has been transformed into a lovely studio-style vacation spot with industrial charm.
The exposed brick walls add so much character, and the vintage window-turned-wall partition makes you feel like you’ve stepped back in time. Despite it’s origins as housing for horses, it has all the amenities of a modern home, with a full kitchen and luxury tiled bathroom.
You can book your stay at Airbnb. Enjoy the tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Exposed Brick in This Victorian-Era Carriage House
The partially-exposed brick walls take you back in time.
A little seating area sits between the living room and kitchen.
The kitchen is fully-stocked with all you need including a dishwasher!
Plenty of counter-space for cooking up meals!
Luxury tiled bathroom with tub/shower and flush toilet.
No detail is left out!
The sink sits on a fun vintage piece.
The queen bedroom with the giant old mirrored window.
A fun selection of art on the walls.
The bedside lanterns are a nice touch.
- Victorian carriage house
- On property with Victorian Home
- Studio-style interior
- Full kitchen
- Queen bed
- Standard bathroom facilities
- Heated floors throughout the home!
- Industrial style
- Exposed brick walls
- Yorkshire Shed-Turned-Cottage with Heated Floors
- 200 Sq. Ft. Grove Cottage on Hobby Farm
- She Built A Beautiful Tiny Cottage on Silts in Texas
Our big thanks to Mick for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022
- Couple’s Bus Conversion Built To Fit A Growing Family - May 23, 2022