Denise is a knitwear designer and sewing patternmaker running a successful business from her 280 square-foot tiny cottage in California. She intentionally chose to rent a tiny space, so she can afford to live in an area where homes cost $2 million!
Her meticulously-organized space features a separate bathroom and micro kitchen, and she’s arranged the studio space to fit her living, sleeping, and workspaces. Enjoy the video tour of her space below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
She Lives & Works in Her Well-Designed Minimalist Space
Storage bins under the bed store her yarn and shoes.
Her space is carefully divided into “zones” for work and play.
She also has a lovely outdoor living area.
VIDEO: Her TINY HOUSE is the size of a garage
- Follow her on Instagram
- Her Website
- Subscribe to Her YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey
- Solar-Powered Bus Conversion with Room for Books (And a Sewing Machine!)
- 371 Sq. Ft. Garage-Turned-Tiny-Home on Coronado Island, CA
- Couple’s LEGAL Garage Tiny Home and Van Life
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022