Denise is a knitwear designer and sewing patternmaker running a successful business from her 280-square-foot tiny cottage in California. She intentionally chose to rent a tiny space, so she could afford to live in an area where homes cost $2 million!
Her meticulously organized space features a separate bathroom and micro kitchen, and she’s arranged the studio space to fit her living, sleeping, and workspaces. Enjoy the video tour of her space below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
She Lives & Works in Her Well-Designed Minimalist Space
Storage bins under the bed store her yarn and shoes.
Her space is carefully divided into “zones” for work and play.
She also has a lovely outdoor living area.
VIDEO: Her TINY HOUSE is the size of a garage
- Denise, a knitwear designer and sewing patternmaker, lives and works in a 280-square-foot tiny cottage in California.
- She intentionally chose a tiny space to afford living in an area where homes cost $2 million.
- Her space is meticulously organized with separate zones for living, sleeping, and working.
- She has storage bins under the bed for yarn and shoes.
- Her well-designed space includes a separate bathroom and micro kitchen.
- Denise also enjoys a lovely outdoor living area.
- Follow her on Instagram
- Her Website
- Subscribe to Her YouTube Channel
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey
- Solar-Powered Bus Conversion with Room for Books (And a Sewing Machine!)
- 371 Sq. Ft. Garage-Turned-Tiny-Home on Coronado Island, CA
- Couple’s LEGAL Garage Tiny Home and Van Life
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses