Right in the heart of Appalachia in North Carolina sits this lovely Scandinavian-inspired log cabin with a huge wrap-around porch and breathtaking mountain views.
The 800 square foot cabin has a spacious ground-floor bedroom adjacent to an open-concept living/kitchen/dining area. The interior of the cabin has a lovely whitewash on all the logs, making it bright and airy.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Stay in this Nordic Cabin in the Appalachians!
The romantic porch swing overlooks stunning views.
Sip a cup of coffee while looking at the mountains.
Inside, eat dinner in style.
The all-black stone fireplace makes the place feel modern.
Plenty of comfortable places to lounge indoors.
The kitchen is tucked against the far wall.
You have all the appliances you could need here.
A mini-split keeps things comfortable in the bedroom.
There’s even enough space in here for another couch!
Lights on the rafters offer an ambient glow.
The bathroom is compact and functional.
Wow! Look at the glow at night.
You could even sit out here in light rain.
Get ready to relax!
What an awesome spot to vacation.
- Heart of Appalachia
- Four private acres
- Wood-burning fireplace
- Outdoor grill
- Fire pit
- Scandinavian-inspired decor
- Romantic 800 sq ft cabin
- Wrap-around deck with incredible mountain views
- He Rebuilt This Civil-War-Era Cabin Log By Log
- Humble Log Cabin with Magical Views of Columbia Gorge, Washington
- Juniper Lane Northwest Log Cabin
Our big thanks to Kristi for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cessna Aircraft and Treehouse Vacation in France - April 18, 2021
- “Rebellious” Patricia & Jean-François Choose Tiny Living in France - April 17, 2021
- Isabelle’s Baluchon-Built Tiny House: The Nottingham - April 16, 2021