Cruz and Mariah first went tiny back when Cruz was commuting long distances for his construction work. Living in an RV allowed him to have more time at “home” with Mariah since he could park close to the construction sites. But it still didn’t allow them to travel much.
That’s when they decided to sell the RV, buy a bus, and convert it into an awesome tiny home. Mariah figured out how to take her side hustle of painting portraits and make it into her full-time job! Now that they have remote work, the couple can go anywhere and see everything.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
From RV Living to Bus Traveling!
Mariah takes orders at art shows and then fulfills them!
She has a micro art studio onboard, so she can work.
VIDEO: DIY School Bus w/ Art Studio
- Empty Nester’s Little Homie Skoolie Conversion
- Retired Military Couple’s RV Life
- Retired Couple’s Tiny Life on a Catamaran: From Croatia Around the World
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Full-Time Travel in Her 1983 Sun Lite Truck Camper - February 3, 2023
- Friland Tiny House on Northern Italian Cliff - February 3, 2023
- 574 Sq. Ft. Mobile Home w/ Lot For Sale: Under $40K - February 3, 2023