Lee and Payam from Instead Tiny Homes built this off-grid tiny home for Lee’s family. It was a prototype for the off-grid homes they now sell, but it’s also Lee’s full-time residence. Lee, his wife Rebecca, and their son, Max, rent the property where their homestead sits from a friend.
The Scandinavian-inspired tiny house features a ground-floor bedroom separated by a full bathroom. Right now it’s Max’s nursery, but someday he may want the loft, and mom and dad will move into the bedroom. The galley kitchen has tons of counter space and full-sized appliances, and there’s a cozy living area and loft bedroom. What do you think?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Now They Build More Off-Grid Tiny Homes!
They put all the pipes inside the home, and there’s a big drawer!
They’ve made adjustments as necessary for their son.
The spacious bathroom has a full shower.
VIDEO: Super Stylish Off-Grid Tiny House
- Tiny, Off-Grid Homestead Cabin on 103 Acre Working Farm
- Family of 6 Build Under-$20k Tiny Home on 20 Acre Homestead
- Their Off-grid Homestead Tiny House in France
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023