Patty & Shane spent a large portion of their military days stationed overseas. Eventually, they purchased a huge 3,500 square foot home where they were living happily until they got a taste of RV life! Now that Shane is retired, they have downsized into just 400 square feet and are enjoying traveling across the country.
Their RV is a behemoth for a tiny space! This amazing rig features a huge pantry, five slide-outs, and enough storage for kayaks, Christmas decor, and all kinds of other goods. They’ve overhauled the factory interior to make it truly “theirs.” Enjoy!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Downsized from 3500 Sq. Ft. to Live in an RV!
Her spacious kitchen has a great island.
Here they are in front of their big rig!
VIDEO: 400 SqFt Renovated 5th Wheel RV w/ 5 Slide Outs
- Family’s RV Reno & Colorado Home Base/Airbnb: Dekker Trekkers
- Family of Four Living Tiny in an RV
- Garcia Casita: Family of 6 and Their RV Renovation
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny HousesI
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022