Chris and Lindsay are one remarkable couple! They both traveled independently extensively before meeting and marrying each other (in just 9 months!). Three years into marriage they started fostering 8 children, which they loved. But when the children were placed in new homes they decided to fulfill a long-time dream of traveling from Alaska to Argentina.
While COVID restrictions have made them rethink their original itinerary, they’ve spent nearly 4 years on the road traveling full-time! They started with a truck camper and now have a beautiful 1999 Class C that they took from drab and dated to dazzling.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
1999 Shasta Cheyenne Class C RV Transformation
They travel with two adorable dogs.
Their aesthetic is lovely!
VIDEO: Beautifully Renovated Class C Motorhome
- Their Class B Motorhome Renovation
- Four Years In Her 4×4 Truck Camper
- Le Chalet Noir, a VW Crafter Campervan
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- From 3600-sq.-ft. to RV Life as Empty Nesters - September 30, 2023
- Gorgeous 30 Ft. Aspen Tiny Home by Made Relative - September 30, 2023
- Their Clutter-Free Stationary RV Life with Summer Travel - September 29, 2023