Stephanie made sure to include everything that was important to her in her van, including an oven and three-burner stove so she could cook anything she dreamed up. She also made space for a shower and a toilet, making this truly a micro home on wheels.
Before van life, Stephanie was a chef and owned a food truck, but in her first month of van life said she saw more of the US than she had in her whole life! Needless to say, the travel bug is strong with her and she will keep going until she’d ready for something new.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
From Food Truck to Sprinter Van
The exterior of Pebbles is pretty stealthy.
Her knife magnet holds her special tools of the trade.
VIDEO: Solo Female Chef in DIY Extended Sprinter Van
- She Left Hollywood and went with Van Life
- From NYC to Van Life After the Pandemic
- They Fit a Bathroom & Chef’s Kitchen in this Promaster Van!
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Coastal: First Floor Bedroom 31′ THOW - October 4, 2023
- Country Tiny Home – One Floor! – by Handcrafted Movement - October 4, 2023
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023