Tyler and Nina are loving their life on the road in their 18‘ 1993 Fleetwood Jamboree Searcher. While the outside remains relatively untouched, they transformed the dank and dingy interior and created a light and bright living space.
Their dinette becomes their couch, and the couple admitted it stays like that most of the time. They also have a bed over the cab for sleeping. Wait until you see the once-yellow shower/toilet area transformed into a magazine-worthy itty bitty bathroom!
Don’t miss other quality tiny homes like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Visiting National Parks in Their RV Conversion
Here’s their amazing home, with a motorcycle rack on the back.
The dinette turns into their couch area for lounging.
VIDEO: Beautifully Renovated RV
- Pierre and Lea’s Family Tiny House in the Swiss Alps
- Family Tiny House with Impressive Bathroom, Main Floor Bedroom, And More
- The Inniss Family Tiny Home: Air Force Family’s Van Life And Tiny House Project
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Navajo Family Shares Ancestral Earthen Homes on Airbnb - August 2, 2021
- Asha’s Quaint Cottage Van in Australia - August 1, 2021
- Airbnb Village w/ Treehouse Yurt, Alpacas, Woodstock & More - August 1, 2021