But what do you think of Class B motorhomes like this one? They seem like a pretty good place to start for tiny living, don’t they? And they allow you to get around and explore with your own cozy micro-home that goes with you.
Don’t miss other awesome stories like this Class B van/motorhome conversion, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their 1989 Ford Champion Transvan Renovation
A little campervan renovation project is no small task, it’s a pretty big commitment, and can oftentimes lead to unexpected problems to solve.
But if you’re determined enough, you can get it done. And if you’re careful, you can start with an easy to renovate project with little to no headaches or surprises. But it’s not wise to expect that, especially if you’re getting a good deal. 🙂
Get ready to get your hands dirty. And keep your mask on (for dust purposes).
It’s hard work, and it can be uncomfortable, but in the end, you can wind up with something awesome to enjoy for years to come.
VIDEO – Their 1989 Ford Transvan Class B Motorhome Van Conversion
- Couple’s 1989 Ford Transvan conversion
- Rehabbing the motorhome
- Repainting the interior
- Changing the flooring
- Buying the motorhome originally for less than $10k
- Check out their latest van build, this Transit van conversion with double murphy beds
- via this post @justinjmorris/Instagram
- Renovating a 1989 Ford Transvan (Aubernutter/YouTube)
- Justin built out another van, a Sprinter conversion, and it’s for sale, check that out right here!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Chalet Cabin With Mountain Views in Switzerland - August 4, 2021
- Mercedes Sprinter Van Build by Land Carpentry And Constructions - July 31, 2021
- Custom Tiny Home With Open Loft - July 31, 2021