This is a 4×4 World Traveling Expedition Vehicle. It’s a 2020 Sprinter Van Conversion by Campovans. It was originally a custom order from an Australian couple, but unfortunately, due to current circumstances, they had to cancel their plans, and so now, their custom-built van is up for sale.
The price is really out of the stratosphere, and so is this van-build, although, I wonder, how can something similar be done for way less? But the van has it all, a wet bath, exterior storage, interior storage, off-road suspension, rooftop solar panels, and more. See for yourself and learn more, below.
Don’t miss any other exciting van conversions like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
A $275,000 Expedition Van Conversion by Campovans
A custom-built, expedition-style, off-road, off-grid, van conversion by Campovans
Many van conversions don’t have showers like this. This one is multi-functional and can actually be used as a desk when dry, using the swivel captain’s chair.
Here’s a look at the rear of the van, with the utilities, rear storage, solar panels, and awnings flexed.
- Built in 2020
- Built by Campovans
- Santa Barbara, CA
- 1,000 miles
- Built for a couple who had to change plans
- Over 1500 man-hours of custom fabrication
- High-end components
- 50-gallon fuel tank for 800+ miles of range
- Off-grid ready
- Solar panels
- Designed to go off-grid for up to 30 days
- Roof rack
- Rear storage
- Suspension and fuel modifications
- Multi-functional wet bath area
- Overhead storage
- Garage storage
- Custom bed area
- Listing with all the details by Campovans at the Van Life Trader
- Campovans on Instagram | Specific Post | Campovans Website
Related Van Conversions
- 4×4 Overland Sprinter Van Conversion by Recreational Van Designs
- Windsurfers Van Conversion Tiny Home
- Daughter & Dad Duo Create Her Awesome College Dorm Van Conversion
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House Village in Albuquerque - February 27, 2021
- 400-sq.-ft. Foothills Tiny House - February 23, 2021
- Ram ProMaster City Van Conversion: Weekender Camper by Voyager Conversions - February 23, 2021