This is the story of a professional windsurfers’ van conversion tiny home, which allows him to travel and compete in the World Championship for Windsurfing.
For many people, vans and other forms of tiny homes are essential tools so that we can live our dream lives, whatever that definition may be.
Don’t miss other inspiring stories kind of like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
He Uses This Van To Live And Travel As A Professional Windsurfer!
The van has the perfect amount of space for him to read, plan, prepare, and the best part is that it is mobile. When you’re in a professional sport, this can be one of the best tools you have.
Cooking your own meals saves a lot of money, and it’s so nice to be able to feel comfortable in the same kitchen, even though you may wake up in a different part of the country.
This is an Iveco Euro Van Conversion. Quite the beauty, isn’t it? How do you like the color?
VIDEO TOUR: Professional Windsurfers’ Tiny House on Wheels (Van Conversion)
- Pro windsurfer
- Van conversion tiny house
- Competing in World Championships
- Enjoys freedom in his van
- Built it with his dad using lots of bamboo
- Van has living area, bedroom, water storage, table/desk, bathroom, and kitchenette
- It also has solar panel power
- Professional Windsurfers’ Tiny House On Wheels on Tiny Home Tours/YouTube
- Tiny Home Tours channel (more videos like this)
- River Surfer’s Awesome Sprinter Van Home
- 1988 Ford Econoline Transformed into Epic Surfer Van
- Surfer Couple’s DIY Shuttle Bus Conversion And Their Travel Lifestyle
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses