Why is this happening? Zach has acquired a 4×4 astro van that he is currently building out.
Fair warning: the van is not in peak condition, it runs but needs mechanical work. It’s a 2003 Chevrolet Express 3500 with 263,543 miles on it. It has a 6.0L V8 gas engine. The van is not perfect, but maybe it could be for the right person. And it’s got some pretty cool features as well as history as it was featured in the New York Times.
Don’t miss other interesting vans and tiny homes, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Zach Booth’s Vanual Van Conversion Is Up For Trade
The van was custom built by Zach.
It looks like a pretty ordinary work van from the outside.
Inside, it’s like a little cabin.
The perfect stealth traveler.
It has a minimalist wood design.
Up top there are solar panels.
The cockpit is in good shape.
Some of the interior cabinets.
Goal zero power bank.
263,543 miles on it.
6.0L V8 gasoline engine.
Yes, there is some rust present.
Side stairs to get up to the roof rack.
When the windows are closed, it still looks like a work van.
The van was featured in the New York Times.
- 2003 Chevrolet Express 3500
- 263,543 miles
- Automatic RWD
- 6.0L V8 gasoline engine
- Located in greater Santa Cruz area
- Up for trade
- Ideal trades: street legal dual sport motorcycle, sailboat, scuba gear, old airstream, flight lessons, according to website/listing
- Photos taken 4/11/21
Our big thanks to Zach Booth for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- $50k Prefab Tiny House Ships At 20-Ft. And Unfolds To 375-sq.-ft. In An Hour - July 24, 2021
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity - July 20, 2021
- Couple With A Baby In A Tiny House With Floating Wardrobe - July 19, 2021