This is a 2011 Mercedes Sprinter 2500 camper van by GottBuilt Mobile Architecture.
Don’t miss other awesome vans and tiny houses for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Sprinter Van Tiny House with Fireplace and Skylight For Sale in Portland
Having the fireplace in the van makes it feel more like home.
How do you like the kitchen and layout?
Cooktop pulls out of a drawer!
It’s a multi-functional design.
Here it is in sleep mode. I love the overhead storage and the skylight.
I’ve never seen a van built like this. Have you?
Do you like this van design?
Wondering about the bathroom?
And from the outside, it look relatively normal.
It’s a 2011 van with 93,000 miles, a 6 cylinder diesel engine, and they’re asking $72,000 for it. Learn more below!
- Built by GottBuilt.com
- 2011 Mercedes-Benz Sprinter 144″ 2500 van
- 93,000 miles
- Asking $72,000 OBO
- Robust millwork
- Electric system for off-grid power
- Storage and amenities for two
- 6-foot walnut counter, bar height
- Murphy bed
- Diesel heater
- Wood fire stove
- The hobbit salamander stove
- Induction cooktop, microwave, electric kettle, composite quartz sink
- Fiamma f80s awning
- Boat hatch skylight
- Honda 2200i generator w/ 30 hours
- 7 gallon road shower
- 20 gallon fresh water
- 5 gallon grey tank
- 7 gallon urine tank
- Nature’s head composting toilet
- (2) 100amp battle born lifepo4 batteries with space for two more
- 2000w xantrex freedom charger/inverter
- 30 amp shore power inlet
- 110w sunpower solar panel
- Victron 100/50 mppt solar charger
- Renogy 40 ah dc charger
- K25 alpicool 12v refrigerator (26 quartz)
- 3 GFCI 120v outlets integrated into millwork
- Cell reception booster | weboost drive x rv
- 60 square feet of drawer and cabinet space
With an architecture and design/build background, I built a tiny home in this tank of a van. It features robust millwork, an electric system to keep you off-grid for however long, and loads of storage and amenities to support full-timing with a partner. We’re just coming off of a 4-month journey, national park hopping from New York to Seattle, while working remotely. We refinished and improved the van here and looking to downsize to a Metris 🙂 cheers, Will
- They Remodeled the Interior of Their Sprinter for $8K!
- Mercedes Sprinter Van Build by Land Carpentry And Constructions
- Two-Slider Sprinter Conversion W/ Kitchen Divider
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022