Amanda took up van life to find peace. When she first bought the Sprinter, it was completely empty and she put down a rug, tucked in some furniture, and put her mattress on the floor.
But she had a friend in Montana (@dirt_bag_rigs on Instagram) who helped her take the stark interior and make it a beachy haven, with plenty of driftwood and open shelving. Now her van is truly a home, featuring her most prized possessions and holding all her river surfing gear and her skateboards.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Amanda’s Awesome Beachy Sprinter Van Conversion
Flip-up tables/counters are a great way to maximize space in any tiny home.
Look at the lovely wood everywhere! These cabinets, Amanda already owned.
As you can see, Amanda hasn’t even filled all her garage space.
VIDEO: Solo Female Vanlife – Her Tiny House to Find Peace
- Amanda’s Sprinter Van
- Outfitted by Dirt Bag Rigs
- She’s a river surfer
- Includes gorgeous cabinets she already owned
- She focused on open storage
- Plenty of room for her river surf boards and skateboards
- Photographer Michelle’s West Coast Van Life in Carl
- He’s Been Living in His Rustic Cabin Van Conversion for 4 Years
- Roman & Ioana Travel Europe in Their 1990 VW Van
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Flip-Open A-Frame Cabana w/ Murphy Bed & Bathroom - March 6, 2021
- Their 2020 Skoolie Project Turned Into A Full-Time Lifestyle! - March 5, 2021
- Work From Any Home T-House in the Philippines - March 5, 2021