Amanda took up van life to find peace. When she first bought the Sprinter, it was completely empty and she put down a rug, tucked in some furniture, and put her mattress on the floor.
But she had a friend in Montana (@dirt_bag_rigs on Instagram) who helped her take the stark interior and make it a beachy haven, with plenty of driftwood and open shelving. Now her van is truly a home, featuring her most prized possessions and holding all her river surfing gear and her skateboards.
Be sure to check out the video tour/interview that Allison of Tiny Home Tours did with Amanda at the end of the post, and follow Amanda on Instagram.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Amanda’s Awesome Beachy Sprinter Van Conversion
Flip-up tables/counters are a great way to maximize space in any tiny home.
Look at the lovely wood everywhere! These cabinets, Amanda already owned.
As you can see, Amanda hasn’t even filled all her garage space.
VIDEO: Solo Female Vanlife – Her Tiny House to Find Peace
- Amanda’s Sprinter Van
- Outfitted by Dirt Bag Rigs
- She’s a river surfer
- Includes gorgeous cabinets she already owned
- She focused on open storage
- Plenty of room for her river surf boards and skateboards
- Photographer Michelle’s West Coast Van Life in Carl
- He’s Been Living in His Rustic Cabin Van Conversion for 4 Years
- Roman & Ioana Travel Europe in Their 1990 VW Van
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Van Life | DIY | Video Tours
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their $30K Bus Conversion with a Large Kitchen - June 3, 2023
- 30-ft. JT Collective Tiny House - June 3, 2023
- Island, Stone Tiny Home & Lighthouse in Maine for Sale! - June 2, 2023
Very nice! Love the wood finishes.
Well you learn something new everyday. I did not know you could surf in a river. The woodwork in her home is stunning. I had to go back and forth on the video so I could see it better. The one thing I was wondering about is where does she wash her dishes, as I don’t think she mentioned that. But on the whole it’s a lovely little home.
Oh that’s a great question….