Sierra loves trail running, and choosing vanlife allowed her and her dog snow to follow the mountains and hit the trails instead of staying apartment-bound in Seattle.
Her home features gorgeous woodwork throughout, a hidden propane stove with a neat sliding countertop, and a spice shelf that Sierra just loves!
Enjoy the video tour with Allison from Tiny Home Tours below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Trail-Chasing Life in a Dodge Promaster Van
The van looks and feels like a tiny cabin inside.
On the roof, there’s a deck, storage, and solar panels.
VIDEO: Gorgeous Dodge Promaster Campervan
- Liz and Ron’s Married Life In A Van
- Windersurfer’s Van Conversion Tiny Home
- Ford Transit Weekend Adventure Van With Storage
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Beautiful, New Extra Long Boho For Sale Now - February 2, 2023
- Brown Bird and Company Campervan Conversion: The Nevis - February 2, 2023
- Buddhism and Meditation in Her Van - February 2, 2023