Ready for a light-hearted tour of a great tiny house? JP from Minimaliste has such a fun way of introducing us to the company’s latest builds, and this tour is no exception (there’s even a surprise visitor!).
Built for a specific customer, the Peuplier features a split loft with space for parents and a baby, as well a very safe and storage-loaded staircase that takes you up there. The u-shaped seating area doubles as a second bed area, and there’s a kitchen with stainless steel countertops and even a stainless steel shower stall in the bathroom!
Minimaliste is a company in Canada, and they do deliver to the US if you’re interested. Contact them here.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
This THOW Even Has Hooks for Aerial Yoga!
The three picture windows around the eating area let in lovely light.
The loft has two areas. The parents’ side has a skylight.
Look at the baby! What a cutie.
Here’s the shower in the bathroom.
The home also has tons of storage.
VIDEO: Tiny House on Wheels: The Peuplier
- Hooks for aerial yoga
- U-shaped dinette turns into second sleeping area
- Divided loft for parents and baby
- Stainless steel counter tops
- Nature’s Head composting toilet
- Stainless steel shower stall
- Huge closet with hanging storage
- Custom Noyer V4 with All the Amenities by Minimaliste
- Floating Rooms Minimalist Tiny House Design
- Ida’s Minimalist Mikrohus Life on a Norwegian Farm
Our big thanks to JP for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Charlotte & Ken’s Box Truck in Belgium - December 2, 2020
- Shellmate Island is Open on Airbnb! - December 2, 2020
- Family of 5 in “Businante”: Their DIY Home on Wheels - December 1, 2020