It’s for sale via Van Life Trader and you can learn more about it below!
Don’t miss other super-cool vans and conversions like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
4×4 Sprinter Van Conversion with ZenVanz Interior
The interior AND exterior of this van conversion seem to be top-notch.
From the Kevlar Bedliner paint job to the Zen Vans interior and the Overland style suspension, it’s just awesome!
This van has all of the add-ons and extras, including easy rooftop access.
It’s ready for just about any sort of terrain. And yes, all of this goodness comes at a pretty hefty price-tag… $170,000!
- 2020 Mercedes Sprinter
- Overland Conversion
- By Recreational Van Designs
- Sacramento, California
- 1,000 miles
- Clean title
- Diesel engine
- 144 wheelbase length
- 2 seats with seatbelts
- Sleeps 2
- Custom painted with Kevlar-based Bedliner
- Low-profile roof deck with platform, awning, side mount ladder, LEDs
- Off-road hammerhead bumper with Baja designs, LEDs
- Freshwater, grey water tanks
- Shore power equipment
- Upgraded suspension
- Interior design by ZENVANS
- Too much to list! See the complete listing here.
Do you like this van conversion?
What do you think? Let’s talk about it in the comments!
- Charlie & Dale Choose Vanlife to Chase Climbing Passion
- From Van Life To Tiny House on 14 Acres in Vermont
- Man Living Off-the-Grid in a Nissan NV 2500 Van
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- $50k Prefab Tiny House Ships At 20-Ft. And Unfolds To 375-sq.-ft. In An Hour - July 24, 2021
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity - July 20, 2021
- Couple With A Baby In A Tiny House With Floating Wardrobe - July 19, 2021