Ashley and Alexis are sisters who were sharing an apartment in Tampa, Florida when their landlords were raising rent — again. That’s when they decided to go tiny! Instead of sharing a tiny home, they each bought their own and customized it to their own unique style and needs — but they live right next door to each other at the Circle Pond Tiny Community.
We interviewed Alexis a couple years ago. She lives in her cozy farmhouse THOW with her young daughter. Her sister Ashley lives in her own modern THOW with two dogs and enjoys cooking in her large kitchen. The video below tours each of their unique homes!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Each Have Their Own Tiny Home!
Pretty fun to be next door neighbors.
Ashley prioritized a big kitchen for her cooking.
And Alexis focused on a cozy space with room for her books.
VIDEO: 2 tiny homes parked side by side for two sisters
- Follow Ashley on Instagram
- Follow Alexis on Instagram
- Check out their tiny house community
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey
- Single Mom’s Solution to Retirement: Tiny Living!
- Single Mom’s Big Life in a Tampa, FL Tiny Home
- Pender Island Cabin: Sisters Build 600-sq.-ft. Modern Cabin
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Wandering Roots 20′ Tiny Home For $65.4K - November 27, 2022
- Modern 424-square-foot Backcountry Prefab Cabin - November 26, 2022
- Their $20,000 Party Box Truck Tiny House with a Lift Bed - November 26, 2022