Martha had been wanting to go tiny for a long time and one day she came across Randy and Incredible Tiny Homes on YouTube. She stayed up all night watching his videos, found out about his community, got in touch with them, and put down a deposit — all in a couple of days!
She loves her one-floor tiny home, dubbed the “Death Star” by her neighbors. As an avid Star Wars fan, she also loves the name. Most of all, though, she loves the community! Every day she has coffee or lunch or dinner or walks with neighbors who are all living tiny just like she is.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Her Slice of Heaven in the Incredible Forest Community
She loves the farm sink she chose.
She has a great desk for working from home.
Her wonderful lot in the community.
VIDEO: Her Fabulous Shipping Container Home In a Tiny House Village
- Jack’s $22K DIY Tiny House in Colorado
- Her 29-ft. Custom Gooseneck Tiny House
- Couple’s Tiny House With A Bedroom And Two Flush Rooms
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Leaving Santa Cruz for Tiny Home in the Mountains - December 6, 2022
- Budget-Friendly Shuttle Bus for Little Family - December 6, 2022
- 2012 Chevrolet Express Short Bus Conversion For Sale - December 5, 2022