When their kids moved out, Mike and Jenny decided to go tiny! Or, Jenny did and Mike said, “sure” haha. Despite choosing to downsize significantly, the couple brought in elements and inspiration from their big home in designing their little one.
It took about 7 months for them to complete the build, and every detail is carefully crafted. They even made space for their California King bed! Amazing.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Couple Designed Bus Home w/ Big Home Inspiration
I adore the periwinkle cabinets.
It used to be a tour bus!
VIDEO: Empty Nester’s Stunning Tour Bus Tiny House
- Party Bus Turned Tiny Home!
- Tonya & Dustin’s Fitness Bus w/ Shower, Toilet & Big Kitchen
- Empty Nester Shipping Container Tiny House
Our big thanks to Allison/Erika for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Nomad Settles Down to Tiny House Village in Austin - January 22, 2022
- Traditional ‘Trullo’ Home in Italy With Stone-Coned Roof! - January 22, 2022
- Round, Two-Bedroom ‘Ula’ Cottage in Kenya - January 21, 2022