Hugo and Kaori started dating and later discovered that both of them wanted to travel the United States — he wanted a van, and she wanted an RV. They compromised and bought a short bus that had been used as a party bus for a few years, complete with a ball pit and neon lights.
They had one last party in the bus before stripping it down and transforming it into their home. They have a huge desk that runs along one room for the couple to work their remote jobs, as well as a custom welded bed and a kitchen with plenty of space for cooking from scratch.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Turned A Ball Pit into a Bedroom
You can see part of Hugo’s set up for work.
Their short bus has slightly iridescent paint.
VIDEO: Mini Bus Tiny Home w/ Huge Fold Down Table
- Tonya & Dustin’s Fitness Bus w/ Shower, Toilet & Big Kitchen
- Bussy McBusFace: Couple’s Skoolie w/ DIY Mosaic Shower & Dutch Door
- Jonathan and Curtis’ 100% Solar Bus Life Retirement
Our big thanks to Allison/Erika for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Motorhomes | Bus Conversions | Conversions | Video Tour
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 31′ MitchCraft Tiny with Amazing Closet Space - March 31, 2023
- Rejecting Social Norms at 30 in Their Skoolie - March 31, 2023
- Look at the New Units at the Tampa Bay Tiny House Village - March 31, 2023
Welcome to Georgia! Y’all did a fantastic job on your home. Absolutely stunning! 👍🏼