Tonya & Dustin love fitness and nutrition — they love it so much, they lead an online fitness community and are taking their short skoolie on tour around the country sharing about their health and wellness journey.
Since cooking is a huge part of nutrition, the couple made sure to have lots of prep/counter space in their skoolie build, and they didn’t skimp on a oven! They also fit in an indoor shower and composting toilet and splurged on a super-comfy Tempurpedic mattress so they get the best rest possible to fuel their bodies. Enjoy the video tour below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Mint Green Short Skoolie w/ Rustic Interior
Their Dometic fridge is under the left countertop
They have a rooftop deck as well.
VIDEO: Adorable DIY Short Skoolie
- Follow the couple on Instagram
- Their Online Fitness Community
- Subscribe to Tiny Home Tours on YouTube
- Retired High School Sweethearts Hit the Road in a Bus
- Bussy McBusFace: Couple’s Skoolie w/ DIY Mosaic Shower & Dutch Door
- Jonathan and Curtis’ 100% Solar Bus Life Retirement
Our big thanks to Allison/Erika for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- JP taking Chance in his 1995 Sportsmobile Van Conversion - December 5, 2021
- Mom & Uncle Build THOW for This Teen’s College Dorm - December 4, 2021
- Her Safety First And Mostly Stationary Van Life - December 1, 2021