Tim and Kelsey first spent two years living out of their truck in South America, but before heading north for Alaska, they upgraded to this 1990 Toyota Land Cruiser — a 4×4 wonder ready to take them just about anywhere!
They had the German company, Maltec, convert their interior into a perfect set-up that gives them more of the creature comforts of home — although for this couple, home is where they park it! Enjoy the Tiny Home Tours interview with Tim & Kelsey below.
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Awesome Pop-Top Truck Camper
Their bed slides down at night, and up for daytime headroom
This rugged rig can go wherever the trail takes them!
VIDEO: Custom 4×4 Overland Camper
- His Whimsical Truck Bed Cabin
- The Silverado Slider Truck Camper by Carpenter Owl
- Marsha’s Truck Camper Remodel (2021)
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- A Look Inside the History & Workings of Alternative Living Spaces - May 20, 2022
- Multi-functional Viking 1 Tiny House by Voyager Houses - May 20, 2022
- Hubble House by Voyager Houses - May 20, 2022