Jonathan and Curtis’ tiny house journey didn’t start off smoothly. They had a box truck all ready to go for their two-year travel adventure only for it to burn up two weeks before they set off.
So they got an RV and tried that out for a few months before deciding they wanted a bus — and wanted to prove you could power it 100% with just solar energy (and include all the bells & whistles, like dual mini-splits, an ice-maker, and a washer/dryer combo unit).
They even have a roof-top deck, AND a fold-down back deck for their dogs. Check it out in the video below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Bathtub, Ice-Maker, Air-Fryer, Two Decks & Awning!
The shiplap ceiling looks lovely in blue
Their ocean epoxy table flips down when not needed.
VIDEO: DIY Off Grid School Bus Tiny House
- Outback Skoolie with a LUXURY Bathroom
- Raising the Roof in Their Skoolie: Financial Independence Journey
- 1998 School Bus Turned Motor-Cottage for Student And Yogi
Our big thanks to Allison & Erika of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Meredith’s 28’x10′ Double Loft THOW w/ Mudroom - December 8, 2022
- Their Gooseneck Timbercraft Tiny Home at Tiny Tranquility - December 7, 2022
- Life in her Micro Transit Connect Van Conversion - December 7, 2022